2016 Supreme Court Cases:
1. A common sense decision; of course a clinic for a medical procedure should require a facility to match the standards of an outpatient surgical center. Doh!
2. Affirmative action? Another common sense answer should prevail – no one should have preference based on their race or ethnicity. Qualification should be the ONLY criteria for acceptance in a school or college.
3. Union fees in the public sector — the only issue is that there should be no unions in the public sector because by their very nature they are abusive — you ask for a raise from the very people that you’re going to donate money to for them to continue their political career? Ridiculous! Private sector unions are find for those that wish to be in one, but public sector unions are a slap in the face to anyone not working in the public sector.
4. Voting Districts should be a no-brainer. The only population considered of a specific district should be the population of voters. To include those ineligible to vote makes no sense as they have no legal voice in the system.
5. Churches should remain exempt from being forced to provide contraceptives for their people if doing so is against their religious beliefs. The government has no right to get involved in religion, pro or con, in any way whatsoever per the 1st Amendment.
6. The president, ANY president, in fact, any one person, should not have the power to change our immigration laws, or any laws whatsoever. We have 3 branches of government for a reason. It was never meant that any one branch would have enough power to operate as a king. The process to make chance is supposed to be difficult.