What is it with this president? Is he, as many allude to, a manchurian muslim candidate? Actions speak louder than words. Case in point:
- He claims Christianity, but his actions seem to prove otherwise.
- He continues to snub Netanyahu, but entertains the idea of inviting the Muslim Brotherhood to the White House.
- He verbally flogs the creator of the ridiculous anti-Mohammed and anti-muslim movie trailer posted on YouTube some 3 months ago, but says nary a word for the return and exhibit of ‘Piss Christ’ in New York.
- He forgoes an Easter greeting, but repeatedly commemorates Muslim holidays.
- He fails to observe Christmas religiously, but champions Ramadan every year.
and on and on and on. Something’s not right here. Keep in mind, this is NOT about religion nor about the worship choice of a very large group of people worldwide. This is about a person that is holding a United States Presidency that apparently continues to lie to the American people about anything and everything. A President should be a leader and set an example for the people of his nation. The example set by this current President is not a good one, nor a Christian one. He is helping to change our values, to change our history, to change the very foundation of what our country was founded upon.
We had better wake up! This change that he promised to bring to America is not the change most of us expected.