Since Obama Took Office:
- Food Stamp Recipients are up 46% – 15 million more people are now receiving food stamps.
- Median Household Income is down $4300.00.
- Gas Prices are up from $1.84/gal to $3.74/gal on average.
- Federal Debt has rocketed past $16 Trillion.
- The latest jobs report… dropped from 8.3% to 8.1% unemployed in August. But the truth is 368,000 people just dropped out of the job market altogether and quit looking for work last month. That means they are not counted in the % of people unemployed. If the true unemployment rate was figured the way it was when Obama took office, the actual unemployment rate would be 11.2%. And even worse, if you include part-time workers who are looking for full time employment, then the actual unemployment rate is at a staggaring 14.7%! The average length of unemployment has just doubled from 19.8 weeks to 39.2 weeks. 97.3 million Americans now qualify as low-income and another 49.1 million Americans are living in poverty!
- The average income for self-employed people fell by $3721.00
- Over 1 million construction jobs have been lost since 2009 (how is that possible with all the shovel-ready jobs we paid nearly $1 trillion dollars for?)
- The average cost of health care with Obamacare for Americans has increased from $12680/yr to $ 15073/yr.
- 5.7 million residential mortgages are now over 30 days delinquent or in foreclosure.
- 1 in every 4 American home mortgages are underwater.
- New home sales are at the low levels of the 1980s (and in the 1980s, the reason was the 18% to 20% interest rates. Today, with 3% and 4% money, they’re still that low which is a very bad indicator).
- College tuition has risen 25% under Obama. Student debt has risen over $1 Trillion dollars — more than Americans Credit Card debt and Auto loan debt! And guess who is expected to pay for this debt? Obama is doing to us with college debt exactly what Freddie and Fannie did with homeowner debt to America. The default rate is currently at 8.8% for student loans. Of course, government only measures student loans that are in default for the past 2 years … if we count anyone who is in default of their government-sponsored loan after 2 years the default rate is 17%. The Dept. of Education predicts the default rate could reach as high as 49%! Who’s going to pay those loans? You and me!
- Monthly food costs for a family of four has increased 10% and it’s going to rise.
- We have an aging population, and since so many young people are out of work, guess what is going to happen to the funding of Social Security and Medicare?
- The S&P Volume has steadily declined since 2008.
- More than 91 million Americans are now dependent upon something from the federal government. Obama says it will take “bold experimentation” to fix the problems. Really? Experimentation? No, not with MY money! We know that your solutions do not work, Barry. Your ‘solutions’ fail every single time. They have been tried all over the planet for centuries and have failed all over the planet every single time.
Contrary to what some of your slobbering admirers think, you don’t have divine influence and are not the annoited one.
Wake up! If you voted for this guy in 2008, mistakes happen. Correct that mistake in 2012.